Wednesday, December 12, 2007

The Book

While I’m traveling, I plan to gather content for a book. This would mainly be a picture book with portraits of New Zealanders enjoying rural life on the island. This will be a fun way to look into the lives of ordinary people enjoying their lives. Life in New Zealand is different, and I want to capture what makes New Zealand special. This will be a coffee table book. I need to specify the scope of the book, and I need your help. Please help me come up with some ideas for a title and scope. What would you be interested in? Thanks for any ideas or thoughts, O

2 comments:

mum said...

Perhaps a few books from the local library on the history of New Zealand would be a good place to start.

Good luck with the project.

Amy said...

I think we're developing some ideas as we meet people and explore more. Thanks, Oliver