Sunday, May 4, 2008

Autumn

It’s been cold during the last few days. The mountains received some fresh snow, and the Autumn colors are quite vibrant…


We decided to adopt the tradition of having a Sunday roast. Amy made a delicious chicken last week, and I made a lamb roast today. I even made Yorkshire pudding. Sunday roasts are probably more instilled in the culture here than in England. It's one tradition we'll try to adhere to.

Quinne starts "kindie" (kindergarten) tomorrow. She’s really excited. She’s growing up quickly.


Not sure if Beck will miss her, of if he’ll be happy to have Mommy to himself.


Maybe a bit of both. Same goes for us.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I'm going to download your autumn pic and paint it. Lovely to read your blog. love mum

The Webers said...

Thanks Mum,
Let me know if you would like a larger version.
Love,
O

Tim said...

It's kind of strange that your kids are just starting school as mine are starting summer vacation. That picture of the snow covered mountain has me longing to put my skis back on instead of putting them away until December. Do you ski?

Anonymous said...

How did Quinne like her fist day at kindie? Don't worry about a bigger picture as I'm trying to abstract it a little. Not sure I'll manage, but we'll see. love you all, mum

The Webers said...

Tim,
Yes we ski, but our skis won't be here for another 6 - 9 weeks. We're anxious to see what the local skiing is like.

Mum,
Quinne enjoyed going to kindy very much. We've already met a few people through the kindy. I'll post a picture of her on her first day.
Love,
O

Anonymous said...

How did Beck like being on his own during the day with Quinne at kindie? Let me know when the clothes get to you for the kids. love mum